Disclaimer and Use Agreement
For the following disclaimer the term “Service” refers to CertifiedVolunteer.com and the Nationwide Database Search. As a user of this Service, you understand and agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
(1) You agree to use this Service for appropriate, legal purposes only and in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations. You understand that you are granted a nontransferable, nonexclusive license to access the public data provided by this Service solely for the purpose of performing lawful and appropriate searches for professional use. You agree not to use this service to bother, stalk, harass, threaten or embarrass any individual. You should not assume that this Service provides a complete or accurate history of any person's criminal or civil history. This Service is not responsible for any action taken by the customer based on the information provided by this Service. Customers should use extreme caution when interpreting the results provided by this Service and use of the provided information is the responsibility of the customer. Neither CertifiedVisitor.com nor any of our data suppliers represents or warrants that the Information is current, complete or accurate. You assume all risks associated with the use of this Service. The information provided by this Service is current only as of the date it is provided, and the records are made available on an "AS IS" basis. Information shall not be provided or resold to any other person or entity without prior written consent from CertifiedVisitor.com The user must comply with all applicable laws concerning access to or use of criminal records, and the user must comply with the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act, 15 USC 1681 et seq. This Service and/or the information it provides should not be used for employment screening.
(2)Fair Credit Reporting Act Information contained herein is derived solely from public records. Although every effort has been made to assure accuracy we cannot act as guarantor of information’s accuracy or completeness. Users should consult state and federal laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act, before using this information in making business decisions based on the results. We are not liable from claims for damages arising from the use of this data, beyond the cost of the search(es) performed by users. Final verification of an individual's identity and proper use of any information on this site is the user's responsibility. This information should not be used in legal proceedings. It is recommended that users of this database obtain the original document from the jurisdiction for the purpose of legal proceedings.
(3)Permissible Purpose: The federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) imposes criminal penalties against anyone who knowingly and willfully obtains information on consumers from a consumer reporting agency under false pretenses, and other penalties for anyone who obtains such information without a permissible purpose. Penalties include a fine, up to two years in prison, or both
(4) In the event that CertifiedVisitor.com suspects that this Service has been misused, we may contact our suppliers and/or law enforcement agencies, providing them with information needed to conduct an investigation. You consent to the disclosure of this information for such investigative purposes. CertifiedVisitor.com systems and services may not be electronically accessed by automated programs or other data extraction systems without prior authorization. CertifiedVisitor.com reserves the right to cancel or not offer services to any user that it deems is inappropriately using its services.
(5) You agree that you shall indemnify and hold harmless CertifiedVisitor.com, its officers, directors, employees and agents, and all entities that have contributed information or data to, or provided services, for the service, against any and all direct or indirect losses, claims, demands, expenses (including attorneys' fees) or liabilities of whatever nature or kind arising in any way out of your use of the Service or of our databases or of the information and data contained therein.
(6) You agree to pay the fees associated with your use of this Service. We reserve the right to suspend service to any delinquent account without notice. If you have questions about our fees, please contact us before you complete any search. You are responsible for (and must pay for) all use of our Service made by individuals using your account. If you suspect that unauthorized use of your account is taking place, you must notify us immediately. All purchases are final with no refunds.
(7) You agree that the data contained in this Nationwide Database is to be used by direct clients only, no reselling or distribution of any kind is permitted without the express written consent of CertifiedBackground.com.